Positions of Responsibility
- MarCon Inc and Elaine Martin are noted in the 13th college edition of Small Business Management – An Entrepreneurial Emphasis, Part 1, page 12.
- Associated General Contractors of America, Executive Board Member 2005-2007. Fourth women and second Idahoan to serve on this Board in 100 year history of the Association.
- President, AGC of America Specialty Contractor Council 2005-2007. The Council represented approximately 12,000 specialty contractors across the United States
- President, Construction Education Foundation of Idaho 2003-2005. Instrumental in development of Idaho’s open shop apprenticeship program for skilled laborers, carpenters and heavy equipment operators with the US DOL BAT
- President, American Traffic Safety Service Association Guardrail Committee 2002-2004
- President, Idaho Associated General Contractors, 2000
Accomplishments and Recognition
- 2005 Idaho AGC SIR award winner.
- 2003 Arizona State University and National Association of Women in Construction Outstanding Woman in Construction award
- 2002 Small Business Administration’s Idaho Small Business Person of the Year
- 2000 National Association of Women in Construction Crystal Achievement Award in recognition of exemplary accomplishments as a role model and mentor for women in construction
- 1999 Idaho’s First Woman Entrepreneur of the Year